My Wife & The Stripper

This is a fantasy I would like to see happen with my wife.

She is half Asian, around 5'4", long black hair, hourglass figure with full 32D breasts. Her name is Ann. I have always wanted to see her make-out with a gorgeous woman. I wrote this as if I were telling her my fantasy.

Here is my fantasy of her:

_______________

On my birthday you decided that was doable and arranged for us to have the entire weekend to ourselves in Tampa. You took us to a nice dinner and then to a strip club downtown.

After a few minutes of watching different dancers we both settled on a busty blonde girl named Jean. She was probably about 5'6" with a nice round ass, not too big but not small, enough to jiggle and get a good handful, shoulder length blond hair, & an amazing pair of DD tits. She was wearing a black lace pushup bra with matching lacy panties all while dancing on 7" red bottomed stilettos. You asked her to come give me a lap dance. As she sat on my lap and asked what we were doing there, etc. I explained that it was my birthday and I really wanted to see my wife get a sexy lap dance.

You looked shocked that I said it out loud but didn't protest. Since there was no protest, she got up and started dancing and grinding her well toned ass on you. Turning around to give you a view of her breasts she noticed your glazed eyes and trembling hands. She proceeded to ask us to move to a corner private room.

After we moved Jean said that for an extra $50 you could touch her, everywhere except her pussy. I immediately handed her the cash.

She immediately straddled you, putting her 36DD's right under your chin, and started grinding her hips into yours. You were so mesmerized you forgot that she had given you permission to touch her. Jean proceeded to grab your hands and put them on her round ass. Not too big but not small, enough to jiggle and get a good handful.

As she danced and twerked on top of you, you slowly gained confidence to move your hands up her back towards her big tits. Once you got there, you slid your hands over the lace fabric of her bra, feeling their size. She moaned lightly feeling your touch. As she moaned you instinctively started to massage and squeeze her large bust. She couldn't help it anymore and started feeling you up as well, over your tight revealing dress.

She then looked over at me as she ground her pussy against yours and asked, "what else did you want to see her do for your birthday?"

I told her that I always wanted to see her tongue tied with a girl like her. She looked down at you for approval but you were lost on a sea of breasts and overstimulation. She leaned down and stopped millimeters before your lips and asked, "do you want me to kiss you?"

All you could manage was a vigorous nod.

She leaned down and slowly touched her lips to yours. You were paralyzed at first but slowly started to loosen up and kiss her back. She slowly started to move her lips in an O motion. You followed her beat for beat as she opened up her mouth and flicked her tongue against yours. As her tongue pressed tightly against yours, she slid her body up, grazing from her pussy to her knee tightly against your pussy.

Instinctively you moaned into her mouth as you feel yourself getting wetter with every tongue lashing she does.

She breaks your kiss to look over at me. I can't help but stare in wonder, frozen in a dream come true. You looked over, looking for approval to keep going. I looked at you with fire in my eyes, wanting to watch you ravish this voluptuous blonde and have her ravish you till you're screaming her name.

You looked back at her and before any doubt could set in she leaned back down and pulls you in for another kiss. You felt her chest press into yours as she wrapped her arms around your neck, pulling you in deeper.

After a few minutes more were spent making out, she broke away and spun around, wiggling her ass at you. You started to giggle and smack it with a loud "pop," and holding her hips as she twerks those cheeks under your hands.

You looked over at me and saw the large bulge in my pants. I couldn't help but slowly rub it over my pants while watching my gorgeous wife be captured by this busty dancer.

Jean then leaned down over you and asked, "what do you want to give him for his birthday?"

All you could say is, "whatever he wants"

pointing at me with one hand as the other reached up to grab your own breast and nipple (which were hard as nails)

I looked you dead in the eye and said, "I want to watch you eat her pussy while I fuck you with my big cock from behind."

Your jaw went slack as you just stared at me, floored that I had it said that so brazenly. I looked over to Jean who looked between us with a smirk, considering if she wanted to fulfill this new proposition.

She looked at you, then looked at me and said, "wait here!"

I nodded and slid a bit closer to you.

You asked me, "how could you tell her that that's what you want? Now she's probably going to have us thrown out."

Just as you finished your admonishment of my bluntness, she came back with a mischievous smile on her face.

Apparently, her shift was over in a half hour. She told her boss that the couple she had done a private dance floor has invited her to dinner and asked her to do a private show for a friends birthday for $200. Her boss was happy to allow her to leave a tad early if it meant keeping a client happy and probably coming back.

After another few minutes of waiting at the table, terribly uncomfortable from the build up, she came out from back stage in 6" platform heels, a cute mini skirt, and a tight low cut (yet classy) button up shirt. She asked if we would rather meet at her place or where we were staying. I told her to follow us back to our hotel, that way I could order a bottle of champagne to the room.

10 minutes later, we entered the elevator of our beach front hotel outside of St. Petersburg. Just after the elevator doors closed, she moved towards you and pushed you up against the wall. Before you could react she leaned in and gave you an incredibly passionate kiss.

You melted like jello into her advance. Seemingly as soon as the elevator door had closed it opened again, luckily no other people had called for the elevator as it stopped on our floor. I stepped out of the elevator first, she grabbed you by the hand and nearly dragged you behind me.

I opened the door for the ladies and followed you both inside. Once the door closed behind me, I was greeted by a full fledged jump and tongue swapping kiss from you. I wrapped my arms around you, holding you close and grabbing some side boob along the way.

You shuddered as I moved you closer to the bed where she was waiting. You dropped to the floor on your stilettos and kneeled in front of me. Before anyone could react you unzipped my pants and yanked them down, boxers and all. Given the long buildup and show my dick was thicker and longer than you've seen it in a long time. You lowered your lips to the head but had to stretch a bit to slide the shaft into your mouth.

Feeling the smooth flesh pulse with each tongue flick you moaned around my hard cock. I moaned, asking you not to stop.

You started to bob on the smooth, thick flesh, feeling every indent.

You're so engrossed in making love to my cock that you didn't notice that Jean was standing on the bed putting on a show.

Realizing that your missing her display of flesh and clothing removal I pulled your wonderful mouth off of my dick just long enough to turn you ninety degrees. This way you could watch the show as you slurped and moaned over my 9" piece of meat.

Upon noticing Jean swaying her hips and sliding her tight shirt off of her shoulder, you couldn't help but let out a moan. Her DD tits swaying and jiggling off of each other encompassed but a bikini top. You sucked my cock down your throat one more time and as you did she knelt down next to you and kissed the side of my cock, but kissing your lips more than anything. You took the signal and released my dick from your mouth. Before you got more than 6 inches away from your meat stick she grabbed the sides of your face, pulling you into a full blown make out session.

You leaned upright as she started to run her hands over your tits once more, sending shutters down your spine. She pulled you up onto the bed by your shoulders and started to kiss and bite across your jaw, and down your neck. She kissed and nibbled on your shoulder blades as her hands caressed your tits and down to your ass.

You moaned, asking her not to stop. I moved up behind you and lifted up the hem of your short dress. I started to caress your ass and inner thighs as she continued to move down your chest. As her hands reached the top of your dress, she slid her slender fingers down the dress over your nipples and pushed firmly against your tits. You moaned out again.

Her hands slid along the top of your dress until they reached the zipper that ran between your tits and down to the hem. She stopped kissing you and looked you square in the eyes and started to unzip your dress, very slowly. Your black sexy lace bra slowly revealed itself. She let out a low moan, her hands starting to tremble as she continued to open your dress down to the bottom. Almost immediately as her trembling hands unzipped the last tang of your dress, allowing it to fall open, she immediately wrapped her arms around your naked waist and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

I leaned over and grabbed the shoulders of your dress, sliding it off over your arms. Completely revealing your Victoria's Secret black lingerie. You broke away from her kiss as you feel your dress slide off your fingertips, you leaned back towards me, and grabbed me by the hair. Pulling me in for an equally passionate kiss.

As we kissed I ran my finger tips lightly over and around your throat, keeping us locked together.

As we kissed, Jean started to kiss across your chest, reaching the top of your breasts. You moaned into my mouth as she lifted the bra away slightly, sliding her tongue under the fabric over your erect nipple.

Moving in slightly I knelt on the bed behind you, pressing my hard cock against you from behind. You immediately started grinding & swirling your ass over it.

Noticing this motion she ran a finger down from your tits until she reached the top of your panties. Without skipping a beat, they continued their march until they reached your wet clit and pussy. She started by just sliding her fingers over and through your lips, all the while she was still licking at your tits. You and I were still tied in a tongue twisting kiss.

You moved your hands down from her shoulders and my hair, down to her purple bikini bottoms, that she wore under her skirt, and started running your other hand over my hard cock.

I moaned into your ear as we broke our kiss. You moaned to the ceiling as she slowly slid one finger up into your wet pussy. Leaving it there for a sec, my hand reached down, joining hers, starting to massage your clit.

As I massaged your clit, she started fucking you with her finger. Not hard and fast but slowly and sensually, curling her fingers ever so slightly as to hit your G-spot.

You let out a low moan as she rubbed your g-spot and I massaged your clit.

My other hand reached up and grabbed your bra, pulling it down and off exposing your tits. After tossing the bra off to the side I started massaging the smooth flesh and pinching your nipples.

Your fingers had been running over her bikini bottoms, slowly revealing how wet and horny she was.

Feeling this, you slid your fingers into her bottoms and immediately slid one finger inside her pussy. You used your thumb and palm to press against her clit as you slid one finger in and out.

She moaned your name loudly as she starts grinding her hips into your fingers. As she ground into your fingers she slid a second finger inside you right as I pinch one of your nipples.

You yelp, "oh YES! Fuck my pussy!"

You slid a second finger into her in retaliation for hers. You both leaned forward with a moan, locking lips, and tongues. Your tits ground against each other as your hips gyrated in unison onto each others fingers.

Jean started to press deeper and deeper into your fingers. She pulled out of your kiss to scream out, "Oh BABY! Finger my pussy!! Yes, yes, play with me! I'm cumming!!"

You released my cock from the hand job you'd been giving me so that you can push her down onto her back. She fell backwards and you can't help but stare at the huge tits jiggling under her string bikini top.

She reached behind her and untied the straps. You leaned over her, still with 2 fingers sliding in and out of her pussy and lifted the cups away from her breasts.

You bent over, sticking your ass in the air and started to lick from one nipple to the other. Lightly pinching it between your teeth before moving on to the next.

As you pushed her back and leaned over her, I moved in behind you. I smacked your ass once or twice until you let out a small yelp. Proceeded by you looking over your shoulder mischievously and waggled your hips.

Jean took one hand and reached under you and grabbed my hard dick. She started to jerk it slowly, building speed. With her other hand she reached back up to your tits and started massaging them again.

You took a second to stop licking her tits to see what her hand was doing. Upon seeing it jerking my big dick you released a low moan. She and I locked eyes and with a slight nod she lined the hard cock up with your pussy and I slid it all the way in to the hilt. Her hand moved from my shaft right to your clit.

Just the sight of her hand on my cock as she guided me into you almost made you to cum right then. All the sudden you started to shudder and shake as an orgasm ran through your body from her playing with your clit as my dick bottomed out inside your tight pussy.

You screamed our names as you came "oh Zan!! That dick is so big! So good! YES JEAN, rub that clit, YES YES!!

With each shudder you slid your fingers deeper and deeper into Jean. You bit harder and sucked longer on her tits with each pulse. Suddenly she started to shake as another orgasm tour through her body.

Jean moaned out, "YES!! Omg... omg... omg... that's so good!! Don't stop sucking those tits!! Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

I still had yet to start pumping your pussy. I waited until your body relaxed before I slid about halfway out, then all the way back in. I kept a slow steady pace. You didn't stop moaning though, quieter now, "yes, fuck that pussy. That's good!"

When Jean regained her composure she looked down to see you bouncing forward as I slid my dick in and out of you all the way. She twisted on the bed, sliding in under you so that she is looking right up at your pussy and you're looking at her's 69 style.

Before you realized what she was doing to you her tongue start to lap at your clit and pussy lips while my cock kept fucking you.

This sent you over the edge for another orgasm. "Yes!! Lick that pussy!! Oh fuck me baby! Fuck my pussy hard!!"

I started to pound in and out of you with thrusts all the way in and all the way out. Each time I came out Jean licked right between your lips. You couldn't stop moaning for more. You started to shake and collapse onto Jean. Realizing that her pussy was right there and starving for more you moaned right into her tight lips. You dove your tongue right into her lips and used your thumb to massage her clit. With each of my thrusts you slid your tongue into her as far as you could.

She started to moan into your pussy and onto my cock. I felt you starting to tighten around my dick so I gave your ass a firm smack. You screamed out so I did it again. Jean started thrusting her hips up into you as you thrust back against me as hard as you could. I felt my balls start to tighten as my orgasm built.

Feeling it coming I told you that I'm going to cum soon. All you could reply was a muffled, "Cum! Cum in my pussy!!" From between Jean's thrusts.

Then I did one final hard thrust and came deep inside you. Feeling my hot cum inside you along with Jean's lips lapping at your pussy sent you over the edge into your third orgasm. My cum started leaking out of your pussy, around my dick. The site and taste of my cum and your pussy combined with your fingers and tongue driving her pussy crazy sent a hard orgasm rushing over Jean.

We slowly stopped thrusting into one another as we came down from our ecstasy. I slid out of you and Jean proceeded to lap up every drop of cum from your pussy. You moaned, feeling her lips light graze your clit. After she finished cleaning you, you rolled off of her. Before you could catch your breath she popped up and pulled you in for a hard kiss. With my cum on her lips and tongue you started to pass it back and forth. Fighting for every taste she had to offer.

I sat back on my knees watching my gorgeous fucking 10 of a wife make out with this blonde bombshell thinking that I was the luckiest guy in the world.

They quickly snapped me out of my reverie by asking, cum dripping from their lips onto their big wonderful tits, "ready for round 2?""

https://baraag.net/@wovovuwu

https://warosu.org/jp/page/S1

https://community.ibm.com/community/user/network/members/profile?UserKey=165fd09f-de67-40cf-aa0e-be43ecc3898f

http://forum.smoder.com/member.php?u=29579

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ingrid-heydon-tammy-harty/

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/nisomubi-6374833

https://coderwall.com/yisaruqo

https://vocuvido.edublogs.org/2020/12/24/geoffrey-harvey/

https://5fe40ccfc8774.site123.me/blog/how-to-make-extra-money

https://sitebuilder117858.dynadot.com/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Mothership Wilderness Pt. 21

The Conference Pt. 03

Sexy Nightmares (f)